Thank you for contacting us with your baseball yips questions or about our mental coaching programs. If you provided a valid email or phone number, Dr. Cohn or his assistant will contact you within one day or less, excluding weekends.
And you will get a confirmation email stating that we received your message.
Our office hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F (eastern time). If you would like to speak with us today, please call 888-742-7225.
How Does Mental Coaching Work?
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you how personal mental coaching works. Here’s an outline of the process.
- You can participate in a free 15-min consultation to discuss how mental training can enhance your performance in sports. We will determine which mental coaching program will fit you best.
- You’ll receive our Student Forms and the Baseball Players Mental Aptitude Profile (BMAP) via email to thoroughly assess your mental game. You’ll complete these forms and send them to us before your first session.
- After we have received your forms, you are ready to get started! You’ll meet with us once a week for 45 min in person, via phone, or Skype (unless you singed up for a Gold program).
- We’ll ask you to complete an Athlete’s Mental Edge Workbook or other to help you prepare for each session and get the most out of your mental training.
- During your session, Dr. Cohn will work with you one-on-one to improve your mental game and performance.
I look forward to speaking to you about our mental coaching options and how I can help you reach your goals!
Patrick J. Cohn, PhD.
Master Mental Game Coach
Peak Performance Sports
7380 Sand Lake Rd. PMB 5012
Orlando, FL 3819